Monday, March 13, 2006

March 8 Recap

Decent enough crowd. The Eric Eyes band started off, and did a creditable job.

21TR were solid. Horn jam was brief but wide ranging; even denizins of that elegant Railway backroom got a blast.

I had the rest of the week off, and was in a bouyant mood. The talk turned to puppet shows. I foolishly guaranteed Pockets that I would deliver a puppet show based on a radio play called 'Practical Alternatives,' penned by Mule Hughes and produced by the elusive JR McClelland.

I featured in it as the Mad Scientist.

Stay tuned.




ACM.

6 comments:

The Mule said...

Oh no! "It acts as a hormone would..." etc.
Are you going to fashion a miniature bone saw?

ACM said...

I was thinking a 'giant' saw...bigger than the puppets.

By the way, you wouldn't happen to have a copy of that play, would you Rob?

S Robertson said...

Good work WB, I was worried we wouldn't have a puppet show for tomorrow's show.

You my man are a true hero, and NEVER let it be said otherwise.

SR

The Mule said...

Hmm, might have to do some digging to find it. May even be at my parents' house still.

ACM said...

Maybe I'll ask JR. Another good reason for never discarding old cassettes.

S Robertson said...

Another good reason for never discarding old cassettes.

EXACTLY
A perfect example

SR